If your practice is located in the United Kingdom, you can integrate with Companies House. This will let you import a company’s details to Karbon. You can do this by following these steps.
From the organisation contact that you want to import details for, go to the Details section.
Scroll to Connected applications at the bottom of the Details page, and select Manage connections.
There, you have the option to import company details from Companies House.
You will then be able to enter the Companies House Company Registration Number for your organisation contact.
Importing details from Companies House will add information to the following fields for your contact:
- Legal name
- Company registration date
- Financial year end day and month
- Company officers
- Registered office address
- Dates for last accounts completed, next accounts due and next accounts made up to
- Dates for next confirmation statement