We currently offer CPE credits for US accountants. In addition, Australian and Canadian accountants can claim CPD credits for Karbon Academy courses.
To provide validation, all students will receive a certificate at the end of the course with the total number of CPE/ CPD hours that they attended.
CPE credit details for KA+ include:
- Program level: Basic
- Prerequisites / preparation: None
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based
- Fields of study (dependent on the course enrolled in):
- Business Management & Organization
- Communication and Marketing
- Computer Software & Applications
- Management Services
- Personal Development
- Personnel / Human Resources
Karbon is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.