Today we have released the following updates to Karbon:
- We’ve added the ability to move a to-do item to another week from the options dropdown menu (“…" on the right)
- You can now mark to-do items as completed when they are expanded
- The assignment panel will now tell you an item is assigned to “you”, instead of your own name
Other updates include:
- When searching on the contacts and work overview pages, a search now stays open when you click elsewhere on the page. You can dismiss the search by clicking the "X”.”
- When you reply to a note, the cursor will default on the note body
- Now all modal windows will not close when you click outside of them. Instead, you can close the window by clicking the “cancel” button.