Your Kanban board lets you optimize your practice’s entire workflow management on a single screen.
You can choose the Kanban mode from the icon in the top right.
Using the same menu, you can select what columns you would like to sort your work by. Your options include:
- Due date: columns represent a time period to indicate when work items are due
- Completed date: columns represent a time period in the past to indicate when work items were completed
- Assignee: columns represent a different person, showing the work assigned to them
- Status: columns represents a different workflow status to show where everything stands across your firm
- Start date: columns represent a time period to indicate when work items are scheduled to begin
This will let you visualize your Work from whatever point of view is most relevant, and move items between categories.
You can use work filters to choose exactly what work items you view, and hone in so that you are only seeing what needs your attention.