This release we focussed on fine-tuning frequently used features of Karbon, based on some of the most common customer requests.
Here’s what’s new:
- Checklists now remember which sections have been collapsed or expanded, even when you leave and return to the Checklist later
- Due dates can now be set in bulk for all items in a section. Choose ‘Set due dates’ from the triple dot menu on the section heading
- Unwanted empty checklist items can quickly be cleared away by clicking the ‘x’ on the empty item
- Individual emails within an email conversation can be expanded and collapsed by clicking in the empty space to the right of the sender/recipient list. This makes it much easier to scan through those long email conversations.
- When creating new work, the work is now assigned to you by default. You can of course still choose to assign it to someone else as you create the work.
- Drag and drop is now a whole lot smoother! Your To-do lists now use the same faster, snappier drag & drop engine that we recently introduced to checklists.
- This one wasn’t a customer request, but Karbon has evolved so much this year that we thought it was time for the login pages to catch up. Next time you hit the login page, you’ll notice it’s had a bit of a facelift.